The first thing we do is have a conversation with you to find out the reason(s) you want to produce a video. We want to know:
- What do you want to achieve by producing the video?
- Who do you want to view the video?
- What do you want your viewer to do once they view the video?
- How you plan to show it to your audience?
From our conversation we find out the type of video we need to produce including:
- Covering a live event
- Demonstrating the use of a product
- Promoting a service
- Recruiting members
- Fund raising, education, public safety, advocacy, etc.
We determine if this is a live recording that will be broadcasted or web cast (live or streamed) or a project that needs to be created, scripted and edited and/or even a combination of all the above. We collaborate with you to determine what ideas, concepts and messages will be included in your video and once we have a good idea, we will discuss what elements to include such as:
- Cut away shots
- Special effects
- Green screen